WWF advert starting ideas and sketches

My first ideas for the WWF advert; I wanted to do somthing that relates to that 'Panda made my do it' slogan. It sounded baby-ish to me so I thought, hey! Why don't I animate a baby with a toy Panda that has stolen it's mothers mother to donate to WWF! 


 -I decided against this idea..

 My next idea that a friend helped me with is to do with a monkey and adoption.

The idea is that a family have adopted a monkey into their family but they act completely normal with the situation. They have family photos up across the house like any normal family would. The mum is being interviewed on how the monkey is doing within the family like a check-up. She replies saying how he is doing good and then cuts to a few different shots of the monkey screwing around the house and messing everything up but the family act like nothing is going on and completely ignore it. The animation ends with the monkey throwing poo at the little girls face and it cuts to black then the WWF logo shows and a slogan comes up.





No comments:

Post a Comment